After carefully considering the rapidly changing situation in New York City around novel coronavirus (COVID-19), The General Society’s current classes at the Mechanics Institute are currently on “hold”until we are instructed otherwise by the State and/or City of New York.
Registration for the Fall 2020 Semester opens on Monday, July 13th, 2020. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must be a High School, GED, or College graduate.
Applicants must present the following items:
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the Construction and Building Industry ( Letter must verify at least two years of experience).
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Photo ID
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application. Applications are only available at the Mechanics Institute Office during open enrollment.
- Submit the above Mechanics Institute admissions materials.
Additional Application Materials:
If you are applying to the Construction Project Management program, you must submit an essay. Details will be available during application pick-up only.
Applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org