The Mechanics Institute’s New Student Registration will open Monday July 26th, 2021.
For more information, please contact admissions@
- All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must be a High School, GED, or College graduate.
Applicants must send in a copy of the following items:
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the Construction and Building Industry ( Letter must verify at least two years of experience).
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Photo ID
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application. Applications will be emailed out during open enrollment.
- Submit the above Mechanics Institute admissions materials.
Additional Application Materials:
If you are applying to the Construction Project Management program, you must submit an essay. Details will be available during open enrollment
Applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email email@example.com
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students: The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.