All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
Please note that registration is currently closed. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Electrical Technology, Plumbing Design, and HVAC/R students must register in person. If you would like to apply to the Construction Project Management please click HERE for special instructions. (Please note that the application deadline for Construction Project Management was July 7th 2017, and the MI is no longer accepting additional applications for this specific course.)
To qualify for admission, applicants must present the following items:
- Application – Available in Mechanics Institute Office
- Letter of employment describing the nature of their work
- College transcript, high school diploma, or GED
- Social Security card
In addition to the above items, applicants must pay submit the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
- We accept checks, money orders, credit/debit cards ($5 card fee)
For more information please email email@example.com