After carefully considering the present circumstances related to COVID-19, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the Mechanics Institute’s New Student Registration this year.
The Mechanics Institute’s New Student Registration will open next year, June 7th, 2021.
For more information, please contact admissions@
- All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must be a High School, GED, or College graduate.
Applicants must present the following items:
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the Construction and Building Industry ( Letter must verify at least two years of experience).
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Photo ID
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application. Applications are only available at the Mechanics Institute Office during open enrollment.
- Submit the above Mechanics Institute admissions materials.
Additional Application Materials:
If you are applying to the Construction Project Management program, you must submit an essay. Details will be available during application pick-up only.
Applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email email@example.com