Mechanics Institute is applications for Electrical Technology and Plumbing & Heating Systems programs for the Fall 2022 semester. Construction Project Management is at capacity. Please email email@example.com with the program of your choice for an application packet.
The following two-year programs will be offered in Fall 2022:
Classes are held two nights a week, Monday and Wednesday nights
- Electrical Technology
Classes are held two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday nights
- Construction Project Management
- Plumbing & Heating Systems
- All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must be a High School, GED, or College graduate.
Applicants must electronically submit a copy of the following items:
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the Construction and Building Industry ( Letter must verify at least two years of experience).
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Photo ID
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the program of your choice for an application packet.
- Submit the above Mechanics Institute admissions materials.
Additional Application Materials: For all programs, students must submit a 250 work essay. Details can be found on the application.
Applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email email@example.com
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students: The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.