The Mechanics Institute’s New Student Registration is now open. The deadline for all applications and required materials is Friday, August 13th. Please note there will be no exceptions, applications must be received by the deadline. Applications are available by contacting admissions@
The following two-year programs will be offered in Fall 2021:
(PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME ALL CLASSES REQUIRE IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE)
Classes are held two nights a week, Monday and Wednesday nights
- Electrical Technology – Class begins Monday, September 27th
- HVAC/R – Class begins Monday, September 27th
- Plumbing Systems – Class begins Monday, September 27th
Classes are held two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday nights
- Construction Project Management – Class begins Tuesday, September 28th
- All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the Construction and Building Industry.
- Must be a High School, GED, or College graduate.
Applicants must electronically submit a copy of the following items:
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the Construction and Building Industry ( Letter must verify at least two years of experience).
- Copy of high school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Photo ID
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application. Applications will be emailed out during open enrollment.
- Submit the above Mechanics Institute admissions materials.
Additional Application Materials: 250 word essay
For all programs, students must submit an essay. Details will be available during open enrollment
Applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students: The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.