Registration is now closed. Enrollment will open in June 2019.
All applicants must be currently employed in the Construction and Building Industry.
All Electrical Technology, Plumbing Design, and HVAC/R students must register in person. If you would like to apply for the Construction Project Management, please click HERE for special instructions.
To qualify for admission, applicants must present the following items:
- Application – Available in Mechanics Institute Office
- Letter from employer confirming employment in the construction and building industry.
- College transcript, high school diploma, or GED
- Photo ID
In addition to the above items, applicants accepted to the Mechanics Institute must pay the required fees listed below:
- $100 Registration Fee due every Semester
- $75 Membership fee due every year
For more information, please email email@example.com